A War In My House

>> Friday, May 30, 2008

Hmp... it has been "ages" since the last time I post my blog. Kinda busy these days. Shifting things here and there, as my house is having a simple "renovation", in which it's painted.

Hahaha ... I was being a supervisor these days. Interesting huh ? I have never been a supervisor before. Cool. But true, those workers definitely need a supervisor since they were completing their task tardily. Meanwhile, it's necessarily to make sure they don't have an extra "hand".

Definitely, my house is in catastrophic condition. Ermm ... sorry for the misnomer. I don't know why nowadays I like the word "catastrophe". Maybe it's exaggerate enough ? Hehe. And what I was doing in previous few days basically were the chores, for instances , shifting the things, clean up the left over stuffs and rearranging items.




These are the things that are scattered in every single corner of my house. It's gonna take a long time to clean up the mess after they have finish the job. And until now it's only half way through the progress. Sad.

Well, I guess I have to go now. Thats all.

4 comments:

Falconnefle June 2, 2008 at 12:22 AM  

Hey..didn't know that you're back in penang. So how long is your holidays? would love to meet up with ya..maybe we can visit Mr. Goh after that.He's currently doing his phd.

Lens Khoo June 2, 2008 at 10:24 PM  

Hahaha right. I didn't see him for a long time d. Give him a surprise :)

Anonymous June 4, 2008 at 12:11 AM  

Hahaha. Your house kena cyclone or wat? :p
Nvm la. Go smell the paint till u go sampat. :D
U come back cyber got another cyclone. Ooooh. Btw, our apartment when gonna rain time eh.. got wind blow... got sound wan. very.. geng.. the sound :p

Lens Khoo June 4, 2008 at 9:36 AM  

Hahaha then should be nice ah. No need air-con. Hehe.

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP