Final Days In Hostel

>> Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hmp... I'm going to write this in English for today. At least, to make my blog viewable to everyone. Confess, this is going to be a laughter to the English pro's as frankly speaking, I am not well in writing English. Hence, dun mind ya !

Just marched through my very last exam today morning(ermm... just for this semester >.<). Wohoo! That should lighten me up. At least I'm free from "sadistic" exams right now, although I may be doomed in 3 weeks time from now. Hahaha ...

Seeing everyone was packing their belongings immediately after the exam, I think that they're just like me, sick of the dismay of the hostel.Just before I post this, my firefox has crashed for twice and the same thing goes infinitely on my ym. Hahaha ... interesting.The internet is just crappy and I can't find any better words to describe it.

Ironically, I've no regret of staying in hostel anyway. I've get to know some good friends and undergo some "unforeseen" situations,which most of them are ridiculous (you will understand when you are surrounded by INDIANS.) Sorry, but I don't mean to discriminate. Though, it's a good experience after all.

Just uploaded a song which I think it's quite nice. It may take quite some time to finish buffering it, so just be patient and check it out. Give me a feedback if you all like it and I'll upload more.

Well, squandered a lot of time here. That's all.There are more to come in upcoming weeks.

2 comments:

Falconnefle May 27, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

hello..how're you? glad to know that you had just finish your exams. And thankfully, you posted your last blog in English as I do not have the slightest idea on what you were blogging in the previous posts. It has been such a long time,hasn't it??take care!

Lens Khoo May 30, 2008 at 12:29 AM  

Owh... Hahaha ... I guess next time I should write it in English. Hehe. Now I am having my holiday. So give me a nudge when you are on. Maybe we can meet up and have a drink ?

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP