VIP

>> Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just finished my last assignment in this trimester and ended my assignments streak, I can say finally I am able to take a scrap of time to lighten my blog. Assignments devastatingly ate up all my time these days.

Well, I apologize to fellow mates here as I am still unable to put on the pictures of my birthday celebrations to my blog. I guess I will need time to compile it and final exams is just around the corner, so I will leave it as my job in the trimester break. Long posts are meant for holidays :)

Kinda simple and random post for today, I will post some internal shots taken in the VIP room of Grand Hall. The shots was taken during my working as an protocol committee in Career Fair 2009, which is a 'combination' of ushers and PR. (huh ?)


Hall of the room.


Internal view of the washroom.


That's where we serve VIP (a.k.a. Very Idiot Person). Lol.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP