JPEG

>> Saturday, May 9, 2009

I'm Jaded

in these days.

I wore myself out, getting wearier and wearier because of my assignments and studies lately.

I discovered that my lifestyle was in a deep mess recently, sleeping at 5 and get up at noon.

I guess it's time to put myself back to the track, start nurturing back my fitness.

I'm Procrastinating

in these days.

I nodded and promised to myself to study,

since one week ago

as my final exams are imminent.

However, suffice to say, I didn't comply with my plans. I've been doing nothing until now. Squandering much time surfing on webs and blogs, chatting around, games, movies blah blah blah .....

I'm Engrossed

in futsal these days.

Despite of my tardiness in my studies, I still tried my best to draw out my slightest free time for futsal.

Nevertheless, I have been getting cracking noise from my knee when I tried to stretch it. I don't know what's going on, as it isn't pain at all, but I hope I don't need to see doctors real soon.

I'm going to Game-Over

if these continues.

Put it all together, my recent conditions are [ J ] [ P ] [ E ] [ G ]. JPEG? It just reminded me of my Run Length Coding, Huffman Coding, Differential Coding ........

Oh no, I think I better get back to my studies now. Bye.

10 comments:

Robin Low May 10, 2009 at 12:35 AM  

.. i thought u're gonna talk on some picture format @@

Lens Khoo May 10, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

Unexpected huh? This what we call creativity. Lol.

sixthkingofjune May 10, 2009 at 9:30 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lens Khoo May 11, 2009 at 12:56 AM  

Nani? You scold me bad words? Hahaha ...

sixthkingofjune May 11, 2009 at 1:40 AM  

Heee...not bad words, but nvm, i've deleted my comment and now a proper one for you xD I have my own JPEG too. J - jeopardized, P - pathetic, E - energy-less? (lol), G - gg =)

Good luck in finals man.

Lens Khoo May 11, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

Hey, I thought u're scolding a censored type of badwords. hahaha paiseh... no need delete lol.I like the badwords one too. Lol.

Anonymous May 11, 2009 at 5:43 PM  

wah. got time to create meaning for JPEG ar?
:p

Lens Khoo May 13, 2009 at 8:21 AM  

Lol saja saja only. In between studies.

billy May 17, 2009 at 2:49 AM  

yea man procrastination sucks. i fell behind towards the end of the semester. had to put in a lot of work to get back on track.

Lens Khoo May 18, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

yea. I can feel the pressure is start getting to me now >.<

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP