One Comes After Another

>> Monday, August 18, 2008

Well, my life isn't getting any easier though I just finish 2 exams last week, Electromagnetic Theory and Moral Studies. The next paper will be Microcontroller and Microprocessor Systems, which is the paper that I don't have total confidence on it since I got B for the related subject last trimester. I keep bring this matter up as it's dissatisfying to me >.<

Other than that, I still have lots of assignments and lab report as well. Well, that's MMU life. The lecturers like to put all the DEADlines together which consequently make us DEAD like a zombie.

Well, just a simple one. Bye.

2 comments:

bernalD August 27, 2008 at 9:17 PM  

zzzzzz, ur website got pop-out one.......................................................................................................................anyway, gambateh in ur studies...

Lens Khoo August 31, 2008 at 3:48 PM  

Hahaha ... I think it's blogger's pop out >.<

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP