National Holiday

>> Sunday, August 31, 2008

The National Day, it actually means nothing to me but a holiday, countdowns and cars running around with flags.

Kinda special for this time, what I saw was, Merdeka Set Meals. It was available in the Gasoline restaurant at the look up point in Cheras. It was the only available as we cannot call for others things. And the only difference between them was the small tiny cutie flag on it. It looks like KFC instead. Lol.

I'm just about to review the movie that I watched last night, "Money No Enough 2". As usual, a production from Jack Neo, the name seems to be in broken english again, as a continuation of "I Not Stupid". I think the movie is supposed to be a comedy, but it turns out be a mixture of laughters and tears. However, it do offers some jaw dropping scene.The most significant one was the "Mickey Mouse". I guess anyone who watched the movie should know about that. Lol.

Well, that's all for now. Before I forget, I would like to wish Robin, Hsien and Jian: Happy Birthday Merdeka Boy!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP