Another Ended Holiday

>> Monday, August 11, 2008

Phrase " back to studies" always comes after the word "holidays".

As usual, my holidays has ended abruptly. Well, it's not actually, as the holidays are being announced since last year, but it's just a feeling of mine after my consecutive enjoyments ended abruptly.

Lots of people asked me : Why do I seems to be so busy in holidays? Should be studying like hell already? No, I didn't ! I totally left out my studies and my assignments. Sad. Basically, what I did was, eating everyday. Lol. I think I have grown some weight. It's time to keep it back.

Major drawback of this enjoyable holiday, is the left out studies. And now it's only 3 days away from my midterm exam. However, I don't have any slightest idea on the subjects that I am going to be tested. Hahaha ...

Well, I am posting some of the pictures of my gathering on the memorable day -> 08.08.08, the day which the Olympics 2008 opening ceremony was held. But I wasn't watching that anyway, lol.




Gabriel's "Man Utd" is totally out fought by my "carrot".
And the price is just different by RM 1. Lol.


Yeah !


Wah ! It's so big !


The whole set cost me 19 bucks.


What are you looking at ?


Another two fellows. Lol.


That's all for now. Bye !

8 comments:

Aeprile August 12, 2008 at 12:05 AM  

Hmmm...Kinda familiar with the drinks...
Is it your gathering took place in Faces?

Lens Khoo August 12, 2008 at 7:44 AM  

Hmm ... It's in LK Western Corner. Something like that. It's at some where near to CLHS. Hehe. It has been a long time since the last time I heard from you. How're you lately?

bernalD August 12, 2008 at 9:52 PM  

Swt, I am called the another two fellow. T_T Btw, my Chelsea can fight ur carrot juice as well LOL, why din mention it? =P

Aeprile August 12, 2008 at 10:53 PM  

I see... The environment and the drinks look the same as Faces...
Hmmm...yea, quite some times d.
Everything still ok, just finished my exam, so now i'm enjoying my holiday. However, college will reopen soon.
How about you?

Lens Khoo August 13, 2008 at 1:13 AM  

@bernald :
Lol. Because I didn't take a solo photo for you. Btw, when i was thinking of taking a photo of your Chelsea, you have finished it !! >.< No more evidence. Hahaha ....

Lens Khoo August 13, 2008 at 1:17 AM  

@aeprile:
Hell lots of assignments and midterm tests as usual. Otherwise, everything is fine here. I can see that you were quite busy lately? Didn't really update your blog. I think it's already 1 year back since the last time I chat with you, am I wrong ?

Aeprile August 14, 2008 at 2:21 AM  

Yea~ Kinda long d.
Got once i've not signed in to msn because of training life. 10 weeks training in Shangri-la's Rasa Sayang Resort were hectic enough. Then when i'm back to my college life, lots of assignment and presentation; then, it comes to exam. Hmmm, it's a difficult semester. Anyway, now is charging time.Haha! Upcoming semester won't be easier than it...sighs...
Where are you study now? Taking what course?

Lens Khoo August 18, 2008 at 6:05 PM  

You went through your industrial tranning, were you ? Or it's just a normal trainning? I'm studying Electronics Engineering majoring in Telecommunication here in MMU Cyberjaya. Deal with waves all this. Hahaha...

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP