BBQ

>> Tuesday, June 16, 2009

2 weeks before I am right now was just the starting of my holidays. And now, it ended.

I have been watching various personal messages in messengers complaining on the short and abruptly ended holidays.

Well, no complaints, as we had an extra 1 week holidays before our finals in trimester 1 last year, which are allocated specially for Hari Raya.

It's not preferable, but I can't say anything. However, it's more important that you enjoy your holiday. I do, how about you ?

I had a BBQ party with my fellow cousins, just before I came back to Cyberjaya. The party was quite merry. Hereby I post some of the photos taken :



Taking photos before we begin. Just part of us.




Materials and equipments brought for the party.


Started off with some chicken wings and sausages.


Taking photos while grilling the foods. Those free ones were either eating or taking photos.


Final products :)


Taking individual photos. This 2 fellows are really crazy.


Can you sense any similarity with the picture above? Both of them are copy cats =.="
And both of them are just so sampat :)


My Cousin with his gf.


It's an enjoyable party. I'm looking forward to another chance of gathering together next time.

Thats all. Bye.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP