Overseas

>> Saturday, March 7, 2009

The silent night is killing me, particularly boredom. Everyone has went back to hometown (since Monday is a holiday), and I am here.

I think I myself should study, but I just can't keep it going on. Occasionally, I committed few clicks on my computer.

I just browsed through some friends' photo. They are studying overseas, having fun and get along with foreigners.

Actually, I am quite fond of studying overseas. Still wondering whether should I go for it last time? Bah, my parents don't have that money and I don't have the qualification to get any scholarship either.

Looking forward to a chance of living in overseas, perhaps in future?

4 comments:

Anonymous March 7, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

don't worry, once u start working u will plan some oversea trips... cheers!

bernalD March 8, 2009 at 4:11 AM  

There is no place like home, Penang is the best. Foreigner all rushing to stay in Penang. Appreciate your home town, oversea is fun to play or short visit only.

Don't be sad, if too bored chat with me la,I am almost 24 hours available since I am a Penangite.

Lens Khoo March 8, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

@knnhyn: Yea, you're right.

@bernald: yo, actually i got no time to be bored, but anyhow, I just feel bored. Lol. I'll need to study for my test. It's just 1 week ahead >.<

Xeon March 9, 2009 at 4:47 PM  

lol~~
i still think you will quite enjoy a person in the house.
it is a good study environment.
furthermore this chance is not always happen de.
anyways,
it is worth when the result is come out~`
ganbate!!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP