Trademark

>> Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Oh crap. I discovered that I have no real contents for my blog lately. Hence, I think I will just post some photos.

In this post, I think I will become a part-time food recommend-er as I ate a lot in previous holiday and it serves as a great experience for me. Lol.

PS : This post is strictly recommended to non-Penang-nians (As the Penang-nians might have tried these for many times, just as I did).



The environment of the restaurant.


Well, have to say, the toilet bowl is the trademark of the restaurant.


Right, this is the most suitable time to come out with the word " Oh shit!" as the name of the dish is " A piece of shit(一笃屎肠)" Kinda crappy name I guess.




Some desserts.


It's a must-try restaurant located in the Queensbay Mall in Penang. You all may try this if you're hanging around there next time.

Sorry to keep you guys waiting. I admit I was quite lazy in updating my blog. Actually there are more, but perhaps, next time.

2 comments:

bernalD November 14, 2008 at 4:44 PM  

zzzzzzzzzz, the food from that restaurant taste awful, not really good if compare with other Hong Kong-typed food and you are promoting it LOL.

Lens Khoo November 15, 2008 at 7:45 PM  

O.o ? Hahaha ... Mainly is because the design is special. But everytime i went also taste different and I saw the chef keep changing lol @@

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP