Sissy

>> Saturday, November 1, 2008

When I'm writing this, my legs are in utmost pain.

Just finished basketball matches with robust challenges from a sissy. Frankly speaking, I never played with such a people before. He can foul every single point in the game. No, it's not just foul, it's a heavy foul, which make us consequently fall down like a cricket and injured .

I, personally fouled by him at least 4 to 5 times in a game, including chest, legs, hands and every single part that he can foul. I fell down twice, yah, twice. My friend either, but he's more serious as he bleed in the game. Imagine, those who can put me down on the floor should be those who're really strong as I admit I'm quite fat :) And he still thinks that he was correct and we were accusing him.

Doubtfully, I don't think I can out for sports anymore for the next few days T_T

Well, my lesson of the day is, do not underestimate or mess up with sissies!

4 comments:

Anonymous November 1, 2008 at 8:04 PM  

u feel better now?
hope u and ur friends can recover soon ya....
then can continue enjoy sports that u like ^.^

Lens Khoo November 2, 2008 at 9:11 AM  

Ah, still pain >.<
Can't really walk properly also. I think at least need few days to recover.

Anonymous November 4, 2008 at 12:20 AM  

Rest more , dont push ur leg too hard and hope u recuperate from ur injury as fast as possible ..... cant wait to play badminton wt u haha.....

may god bless u .....

Lens Khoo November 4, 2008 at 2:37 PM  

Thanks for your concern. I'm recovering fast. Now 90% recovered d. And I will be playing badminton tmr. Hehe.

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP