Lens Law

>> Sunday, October 12, 2008

Time to catch up much abandoned blog.

Just saw one of my housemates is having a heavy run on his exams, I'm quite thankful that I don't have 7 subjects in one shot in 6 days. Too bad, he still have to go for exams though it's Sunday. Pathetic. Hope that he can manage everything well.

I have messed up my everything these days. Messy lifestyles, messy mind, messy table, and even worst, messy dreams. Do anyone face a situation when there's still weeks away from the exams but you see test papers in your dream? That was truly terrifying.

"X down, Y more to go". I used to see this in my messenger always. This has become an idea for me to create Lens Law ( it's stupid :P) :

Lens Law ( Not Lenz Law) has stated that in the statement of " X down, Y more to go", X is denoted as the subjects cleared, and Y represents the subjects left. X + Y = Subjects taken in this semester. X/(X+Y) = ratio of subjects cleared ( if equals to 1, means HOORAY ! )

Lol. Have been studying lots of theory recently, I am totally out of my sanity now. Hahaha ....

It's time to take a break, "Take a break, take a kit-kat!"

7 comments:

Anonymous October 15, 2008 at 5:46 PM  

aduiiii.... >.<
chill abit la dude. :)

take time to relax man. otherwise ur brain fry dy i've to look for new housemate. :P

Lens Khoo October 16, 2008 at 9:15 PM  

Hahaha ... No ler. My brain fried my body still there. No need to look for a new 1 :)

Xeon October 21, 2008 at 11:41 AM  

lol~~
yup....
i dun look for other although ur brain is fried....
but i know possibility of this matter happen almost near to zero....
hehe^^
coz' i know u can handle it very well...
thx for yours care and concern...
i think i gg already。。。:P
em....
wanna talk some out of topic thing...
yours photo that you edit and post in the blog there is really beautiful....
really have talent....in all the thing....
teach me how to do it oh....when u free.....^.^

Lens Khoo October 22, 2008 at 11:34 AM  

Hahaha ... You learnt Digital Media also need my help meh? You did a lot more than I do. LOl.

Xeon October 24, 2008 at 2:52 PM  

hehe~~
although have learn....
but just a basic thing only...
so need to ask professional like u to teach me...
:P

Anonymous October 27, 2008 at 10:11 PM  

.. too much of EMG for u ady....

lolzz

Lens Khoo October 27, 2008 at 10:26 PM  

Hahaha... Too bad. I have to study it for the next few years also T_T

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP