Absurd

>> Saturday, September 27, 2008

Life's boring when you will need to deal with studies all the time, particularly in study weeks.

Somebody has asked me to treat my text book as story books. I tried, what I think was, how come I have to continue reading a story that is not understandable and not interesting at all. Hahaha ...

There's a lot to be studied. And now I'm still not at the half of the progress yet. Desperately, I plea to have 48 hours in a day though it's totally contrary to the title of my blog >.< href="http://cforum5.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=1237835&extra=page%3D9">http://cforum5.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=1237835&extra=page%3D9

Surprise to see that every single information that the woman gave to me previously is totally the same as posted there. Phone no. , amount of money offered, and even the name of the person in charge also are perfectly matched.

Everyone please take a look on the website posted. Please be careful when coming across with something like this. Don't dream to have car, home theater or a 51 inch television when u receive calls like this. Lol. I am still kinda stunned to receive this kind of call.

Well, have been excessively busy of late, have to stop here.

7 comments:

bernalD September 30, 2008 at 12:20 PM  

LOL, Congrats, prize winner! Long time din chat wiv u also d, nice to see u back to normal. =)

Lens Khoo October 1, 2008 at 9:37 PM  

Yea. I'll sure belanja you buffet if i got 290 thousand. Lol. Just wait slowly la. Hahaha ......

Lens Khoo October 1, 2008 at 9:39 PM  

Btw. I'm coming back in 2 weeks time. Looking forward to meeting you again. We go LK again.

bernalD October 4, 2008 at 10:26 PM  

Huh? donwan always LK la, this time take u to place which are more far to eat LOL.Msg me when u reach penang, btw, lets go badminton, see which day u are free =D

Lens Khoo October 7, 2008 at 9:10 AM  

Basically, anytime. Lol. See what time you free la. Hahaha ... Provide transport ya.

Anonymous October 7, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

haha.. u r so lucky...
but i m wondering how on earth did they get the phone no.s
hmm....

Lens Khoo October 8, 2008 at 12:48 AM  

Thats what I don't understand also. Lol. But they could pronounce my chinese name. I don't know where they get everything also. If got 290,000, I sure buy you a big present :)

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP