Update

>> Friday, May 21, 2010

I finally clicked on the "sign in" button after much struggle. Partly, there are some stories I found it unsuitable to share.

I can't label myself as a hot tempered guy, but recently there is people who made me real mad. To be exact, this fellow blamed twice his fault to me. I kept quiet, but doesn't mean I allowed him to do so. I stepped back as I don't like to quarrel.

Alright, just ignore that. Since I wasn't updating my blog for a long time, perhaps I should update the readers with some information. I just finished my final exam for my Delta year. Moving into the final year of my study, I will be committing my internship in Plexus for 4 months starting from next week.

Just hope that, I will be able to cope with the load full of works to be come. That's all. Bye.

2 comments:

bernald May 28, 2010 at 4:31 PM  

Long time didn't chat d, hopefully all things go on well for you.

Be cool and be prepare for your internship, because you don't have time to think about that small fry who make you upset, just my 2 cents though.

Hmm, I sound like an old man T_T

Anyway, good luck and have fun with your internship then! remember to share your experience with me when we have chance to meet. =)

Lens Khoo July 6, 2010 at 7:06 PM  

Owh so guilty. I took so long to reply >.<

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP