Web Diary

>> Friday, November 27, 2009

Lately, the blogging trend has slowed down.

Some people just said that they can't find suitable topics to write. Selective topics do not make up a "diary".

To me, blog isn't a place to write down everything just as diary do. Especially your feelings towards others. Why? It's just because there are readers.

Blog has become a place just to share personal likings, encounters. And probably some showing offs. (Sorry but I don't mean to criticize.)

Anyhow, a blog (in definition, it's a web diary) isn't a diary anymore.

5 comments:

Desmonde d'Crinoline November 29, 2009 at 6:25 AM  

exactly...agree.... :)

Alicia December 2, 2009 at 5:05 AM  

I agree!! I'm trying to promote my blog...(because I feel I have something to share) and I'm now wondering how popular blog reading really is these days?

Great photographs; I'll definitely check back in!

Alicia

Lens Khoo December 4, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

Thanks guys :)

bernalD December 16, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

Hmmm, it's been a very very long time I didn't access to any blog including my own one.

Nice photo you got there for each of your posts nowadays, they made your blog even more lively!!!

Btw, I tot blog also got an extra feature which is helping us generate money? =P

Lens Khoo January 2, 2010 at 3:56 PM  

Hahaha... That might be the only reason left :P

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP