My Dog

>> Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Just took a scrap of time uploading some of the pictures of my dog.

As I discovered that quite a number of friends were interested on my dog since the day I make him as my display picture in messengers.

Oh well, some of the picture might not looks artistic in the view of artists but what I can say is, the pictures are not taken by me. Hahaha . . .

Those who interested please check it out in the column of gadgets on your right. Do leave some comments if you think it's cute. Thanks.

5 comments:

Anonymous January 8, 2009 at 12:42 AM  

no one leave comment 1. mean not cute lo :P

bernalD January 9, 2009 at 2:33 AM  

Lens, is this the one that always bark? Why this one seems tinier and tamer?

Lens Khoo January 9, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

@Yi: Swt. You are the one who ask me upload 1 =.="

@bernald: Yeah. The one who always bark at you 1 lol. Maybe he's more photogenic gua. So it looks thinner and tamer. Hahaha...

Anonymous January 22, 2009 at 3:25 PM  

you bring ur dog to the beach??
wow.. tats very nice..
too bad ipoh doesnt have beaches.
hehe

Lens Khoo January 23, 2009 at 8:57 AM  

Haha... My sis like to bring it to beach. Travel to penang for the beach then. Hehe.

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP