Christmas Celebration

>> Sunday, December 28, 2008

Alright, kinda upset now, for not able attend the reunion gathering that will be held by fellow primary friends tomorrow.

Since I have some free time now, I gonna post some Christmas decorations in malls. It was a great event indeed, however it's not very much significant to those non-Christians, so do I. I don't eat turkeys, exchange presents and organizing parties(there were small ones, but not big ones) in Christmas. What I do for the past 20 years was, hanging around malls, getting to feel the liveliness that Christmas has brought to me.

And I still remember last time, when I was small, I did hung one side of sock on the window, hoped to get something from Santa Claus. Yeah, I received something, but in the meantime I knew it was my parents, who worked hard to fulfill the dreams of their children. Though words are not spoken by me, I still wish to let them know, I love them.

Year after year, when I started to get elder, I have traveled from place to place in Christmas. I traveled to Singapore, just a few years back. That's the most recent Christmas travels before my Genting trip in the past few weeks in this year. Few years after that, after I committed to MMU, I started to celebrate with my friends. I didn't go for countdowns these years as I know, countdowns are not for those who're using public transports. Sad.

After every few years, there's a turning point. I am wondering what will be done in Christmas in the next few years?

I took this from Time Square.


One Utama.


Midvalley


After Christmas, upcoming New Year will be much awaited. Hence, I wish everyone here Happy New Year !

4 comments:

Anonymous December 29, 2008 at 9:27 PM  

u got car in Penang mar ......

Lens Khoo December 29, 2008 at 10:38 PM  

Err...In that case, I would prefer a motorbike lol. You can see how terrible the traffic is during every countdowns. I guess you went to countdowns every time right ?

bernalD December 31, 2008 at 1:27 AM  

Hmm, I was in KL on Christmas this year.

Aiya, if I known you so lonely that time should have go company you d haha.

Anyway, wish you a late merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Lens Khoo January 1, 2009 at 12:00 AM  

Yeah. Happy New Year to you too. I dunno you went to KL haha...

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP