First Cooking Attempt

>> Saturday, June 28, 2008

First Cooking Attempt, a name from Kenny, already mentioned that it's our first time in cooking. However, it's not my very first time but to somebody else --> Wyne, ya it is. It's normal though, as everyone just cook mee and egg in the house, isn't it, I suppose?

At first just both of the guys are cooking, but wyne decided to join us after my benevolent invitation.3 of us were playing inside the kitchen for over 1 hour, and finally we managed to turn something which I think it's respectable out. I'm not whether it's respectable or not. So you guys give me comments on it. And our kitchen, undeniable, is in a big mess. Hahaha ...




Well. This is our chicken.




This is our chicken and vegetables. Not bad looking huh?
However, it's just bitter. Ahh ......




Well, probably this is the nicest dish we had.
As, it's my production. Lol.




Due to special request, I uploaded this photo.
As the cook (Wyne) wants to. Nice looking huh ?
But I have to mention,I'm the master of her. Hahaha .....




Jumble up would be like this. Looks like a pork rice
from Karen Mok in Stephen Chow's Movies right ?
Here, we are done !


To those pro cook, this is surely a laughter to you all. Hahaha ... Well, it's ok. At least we do learn how to cook. As staying outside should learn how to take care of ourselves.

I discovered that quite a number of people are viewing my blog. So here I wish to thank all of you guys for your support. Feel free to give any comments on my post or my blog. Stay tuned !!

8 comments:

Wyn June 28, 2008 at 4:26 PM  

Yeah.. Lens taught me how to fry egg..
All i wanted to say is " the lunch is great " (although the vege is abit er... er... u noe wat i meant... haha..)
Great meal...

Lens Khoo June 28, 2008 at 5:15 PM  

Hahaha ... Next time we choose other type of vege :)

Anonymous July 2, 2008 at 11:49 PM  

well, next time when u are back or when i went kl maybe u can cook for me LOL!

Falconnefle July 3, 2008 at 11:10 PM  

Hey, ty...so sorry about the extremely late reply..Exam season, just sat for my last paper today for contract law. *pening-pening dee. Anyway, do not try to intimidate my my cute little turtle, she may be small but a fast and very aggresive turtle. NOT TO MENTION EXTREMELY CUTE!! I would love to see your turtle. And why on earth do you think that I don't know shirling??wasn't she in our tuition class last time or are you actually giving me the impression that I am very "anti-social", huh?? Well, it's great to know that you had been cooking, out of the three, I would say the chicken is nicely done, not so for the vege...but two thumbs up for the CHEF LENS!

Lens Khoo July 5, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

Haha ... I can't describe my turtles as cute, agile and aggressive, as they're just totally opposite. Lol. Btw, what I saw last time was, both you and shirling are like in an entirely different world. Not much interaction from both of you right ? Haha... I didn't expect she's still rmb you.

July 6, 2008 at 7:04 AM  

wei, what did u mean by "entirely different world"? n what makes u think that i will ever ever forget a friend of mine? lol. peace^^
i m a fan of Stephen Chow wahahah!

Falconnefle July 6, 2008 at 5:43 PM  

Sweat...you made me sound like an unfriendly native. Girls can communicate with our mind..what to do? Girls and guy have different wavelengths and frequencies mer..heheeh. Aww..shirling, you're the sweetest and I'm totally backing you up on your statements. Btw, ty, put a chatbox in your blog le. I know I have no right to tell you this because of my DEAD BLOG but it's easier for all of us to communicate mer.

Lens Khoo July 6, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

hahaha.... Salute! Communicate without interfacing. Different frequencies and wavelength. Made me think of physics. Lol.
Btw, i was thinking to put a chat box anyway. Thanks for the idea. So everyone please support my new chat box ya!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP